Go to the norwegian page to see the norwegian reports/articles.
- Hessdalen Database Analysis by Torbjørn Aamodt (26 Nov 2017)
- To Investigate or Not to Investigate? Researchers' View on Unexplored Atmospheric Light Phenomena by Etienne Caron and Pouya Faridi (24 Feb 2016) pdf
- Scientific data on Hessdalen Lights (2012)
- Investigation & analysis of transient luminous phenomena in the low atmosphere of Hessdalen valley, Norway. Acta Astronautica vol 67 (2010) (p.1443-1450), by Bjørn Gitle Hauge
- Using an "unknown mystery" as a case for teaching students ICT by Erling Strand (2005). (in Spanish)
- 10 years of scientific research of the Hessdalen Phenomena by Bjørn Gitle Hauge (2005)
- A Long-Term Scientific Survey of the Hessdalen Phenomenon by Massimo Teodorani (2004)
- A rebuttal of EMBLA 2002 report on the optical survey in Hessdalen: Part Three, by Matteo Leone (2004)
- Some final notes on the "Rebuttal Phenomenon", by Teodorani, M. (2004)
- Brevi Note Sull'Analisi Della Natura Dello Spettro Acquisito Dal Team EMBLA 2002, by Iacopo Nicolosi in Italian
- A rebuttal of EMBLA 2002 report on the optical survey in Hessdalen: further comments, by Matteo Leone (2003)
- Luminous Phenomenon in Atmosphere Hessdalen, August 29, 2003: invitation to analysis, by J.Monari and G.L.Andreoli
- About the Hessdalen debate, by Michele Moroni
- A rebuttal of EMBLA 2002 report on the optical survey in Hessdalen., by Matteo Leone (2003)
- Ricevitore VLF a correlazione per il monitoraggio dei fenomeni elettromagnetici in atmosfera, by Andrea Cremonini in Italian
- ULFO: Sviluppo de un ricevitore per bassissime frequenze ULF 01-30Hz, by Andrea Ghedi in Italian
- Onde radio nella banda lf e precursori sismici, by Rodolfo Manno in Italian
- Measurements with a low power pulsed radar in the Hessdalen 2002 camp, by S.Montebugnoli, J.Monari, A.Cattani, A.Maccaferri, M.Poloni, C.Bortolotti, M.Roma, B.G.Hauge, E.P.Strand, G.Cevolani
- Mini portable station (MPS) for winter mission, by Jader Monari, Stelio Montebugnoli, Marco Poloni, Massimo Teodorani, Simona Righini
- A simplyfied digital elevation model of Hessdalen valley by Iacopo Nicolosi and Nicoletta Ricchetti
- Stelle sulla Terra Il fenomeno Hessdalen by Alessandro Vietti (in italian)
- The physical study of atmospheic luminous anomalies and the SETV hypothesis by Massimo Teodorani.
- Hessdalen 2002, I.C.P.H. Mission. Electron Density Hypothesis: Final Remarks. (and at ICPH), by Flavio Gori
- Hessdalen 2002, I.C.P.H. Mission Update: Analysis by Flavi Gori
- Hessdalen 2002, I.C.P.H. Mission Update: Analogies and Speculation, by Flavio Gori
- Hessdalen 2002, Embla Mission: The I.C.P.H. Radio Experience (and at ICPH), by Flavio Gori
- EMBLA_2002, October 2002 (pdf-A4) (1,2 Mbyte), by Massimo Teodorani and Gloria Nobili.
- Project Hessdalen, -April 2002 (pdf-A4)(3 Mbyte),
(pdf-letter), by Erling Strand
- Le luci di Hessdalen e la scienza, by Massimo Teodorani, (in italian)
EMBLA 2001, by Renzo Cabassi, (in italian)
- VLF Radio Report, by Flavio Gori (December 2001)
- EMBLA 2001 : The optical mission, by Massimo Teodorani, Erling Strand and Bjørn Gitle Hauge.
- Hessdalen is a Norwegian valley, by Flavio Gori (September 2001).
- Spectrographic records
by Erling Strand (September 1997)
- The Hessdalen luminous phenomenon:
a data analysis
by Erling Strand and Massimo Teodorani.
- Project Hessdalen by Erling Strand
- First Steps of The EMBLA Project in Hessdalen: A Preliminary Report by
Massimo Teodorani, Stelio Montebugnoli and Jader Monari
- The EMBLA 2000 Mission in Hessdalen by
Massimo Teodorani, Stelio Montebugnoli and
- Luci nel cielo: è "mistero" al Nord. (in italian)
by Massimo Teodorani. Published in the newspaper: La Padania, Thurday April 19, 2001, page 12.
- Printed report: "Experimental Methods for studying the Hessdalen-Phenomenon in the light of the Proposed Theories:
a Comparative Overview.", by Dr.Massimo Teodorani and Erling Strand. The report has 93 pages and has the no.: Rapport 1998:5.
- Printed report, and on the Internet: "A model for ball lightning", by Dr.David Fryberger. The report has 82 pages and has the no.: Report 1997:5.
This paper was presented at "The first international workshop on the unidentified atmospheric light phenomena in Hessdalen", 1994.
- Project Hessdalen - main technical report, 1984,
by Erling Strand